Terms & Conditions
1. The full cost of race tickets plus a deposit of £50 per person if self-drive travel bookings are required, or £200 per person if air travel is required, must be paid when the booking is placed. The travel booking deposit is held against the final cost of the arrangement booked and is forfeited in full if the client cancels the arrangement for any reason. However, if Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd has been unable to provide arrangements in accordance with the client's instructions the booking deposit will be refunded in full less any charges incurred at the direction of the client.
2. For travel bookings the balance of the cost is payable nine weeks prior to the departure date or immediately upon receipt of the account for bookings which are made within nine weeks of the departure date. If payment has not been made by the due date Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd may at its option treat the booking as cancelled by the client and condition 6 will apply. When deposits have been paid by credit card the balance when due, it is the clients responsibility to make contact for payment as card details are not retained due to PCIDSS regulations.
3. Any request for an alteration to a booking must be made in writing. An amendment fee of £40 will be made for each change, in addition to any charges made by the Principal – Carrier/Hotelier.
4. Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd accept responsibility for arranging with due diligence and attention bookings with third parties on behalf of the applicants. Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising out of acts or omissions of carriers, hotels, restaurant proprietors and other third parties, over which it has no direct control. The client agrees that Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd contracts with such parties as the agent on his behalf.
5. If through factors beyond the control of Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd they have to cancel or materially alter booked arrangements they will make every effort to offer a suitable alternative. The factors beyond their control mean any event which they or the supplier of a service could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care. Such events could include war, threat of war, act or threat of terrorism, riots, civil unrest, industrial action, nuclear or natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, change or removal of a grandstand, amendment to viewing facilities or names and any similar reason or circumstance outside their control. If unable to offer an alternative or if such alternative is unacceptable to the client their liability will be limited to the full refund of the monies paid. When we take a booking in the capacity of being an agent for another company that company's conditions apply. A copy of those conditions will be supplied on request.
6. Cancellations: Race Tickets - if a client wishes to cancel his application for race tickets he must confirm so in writing. Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd will make every effort to resell the tickets. If tickets are not resold no refund will be made to the client. If tickets are resold the monies received by Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd in the resale less a fee of 25% will be refunded to the client.
7. Cancellation: Travel Bookings – if a client wishes to cancel a Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd arrangement booked they must do so in writing in the event of cancellation of an arrangement by a client more than 63 days before the date of departure, paragraph (1) hereof will apply and the booking deposit will be forfeited in full. If cancellation by the client takes place 63 - 49 days before the date of departure, the client shall be liable to pay 50% of the total cost (or the initial payment if greater). If cancelled by the client 48 - 42 days before the date of departure the client shall be liable to pay 75% of the total cost (or the initial payment if greater). If cancelled by the client less than 41 days before date of departure the client shall be liable for the total cost. For all uncancelled arrangements the client will forfeit the total cost.
8. All clients booking inclusive arrangements, can be assured that their monies will be held in a separate Escrow account until their return.
9. Just Tickets & Motoring Ltd will not be responsible for, or liable to replace at its cost, tickets, which are mailed by them at the request of a client. Wheresoever possible it will seek the co-operation of the principal for replacement, which will be at the cost of the client if so required by the principal.
10. All information and the accompanying price list or lists are published in good faith and are believed to be correct at the time of going to press.Prices are subject to change without notice. This also applies to information shown on our websites www.justtickets.co.uk & www.justticketsandmotoring.co.uk
11. Race tickets in general, circuits will not re-issue/replace lost/stolen tickets.
Our website system uses a cookie to cross-reference the items in your shopping cart to your PC. This does not require any personal information and the cookie is removed automatically.